Monday, July 18, 2005

Re: Cars - What you SHOULD be thinking...

Getting pulled over sucks.

You get all nervous and jittery as you hand your information over to the officer, putting on your very best shocked/completely innocent/downtrodden look, hoping to
chisel through his icy Policeman exterior and catch a break. You're probably thinking "I hate when I get caught speeding. Then I have to pay for some stupid ticket for some stupid reason like going a few miles over the speed limit... now my insurance is gonna go up, my license is gonna have those silly staples holes in it, and forget about my driving record!"

What you SHOULD be thinking is... it could be worse.

You COULD be living this nightmare:
"Oh shit! I wasn't even speeding! Why is he pulling me over? I know my tags are expired, but come on!! How could he even see that from way back there? And... crap... (fumbling for the incredibly invalid 'proof of insurance' that at least says you have some, whether or not you really do)... where is that stupid insurance card? And..... oh, damn it! I can't show him my license cause that's suspended. SHIT!!! The picked me up once already for a suspended license, God only knows what they'll do to me on a second offense..." Now is the point when the teeth chattering, skin crawling, body temperature dropping, cold sweating starts.

IT COULD BE WORSE people...

Welcome to my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home