Sunday, July 17, 2005

Just couldn't resist another post...

So I've started on a book idea that I really think will take off. It's based slightly (if not mostly) on real life experience. But instead of actually working on it, I find myself doing other, less important, things. Like this, for example. The intro is fantastic, and it foretells of good things to come. I'm rather excited about it, actually. So what's the hold up? I just need to cut to the chase, don't I? Once I get it about halfway done, I'll insert some snippets here and there. Speaking of snippets, how do you like my artwork? It's a bit old (from back in high school... sheesh!), but it's still one of my favorites. Let me know if you'd like to see some more... All right, so now it's time to cut to the chase. (Promises abound throughout this blog, whispering of the chance for some actual, interesting writing on the way...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home