Monday, July 18, 2005

Finally! My place in the sun.

I have now come to a purpose, of sorts, for this infant obsession of mine. And to think, it was here all along!
As I sat on the couch this evening, changing what proved to be an incredibly odoriferous diaper, the idea struck me. I flashed back to a time when I went to wipe my young son's behind with a finger-covered baby wipe, only to discover that the finger wasn't quite so covered after all. To my dismay I brought back a rather poopy digit. And let me tell you, it's a bit tricky to get ALL the poo out from under your fingernails.
Which brings me to my point: it could be worse. You could be thinking to yourself, "Gee, it's so hard to clean under my nails after I've been out working in the garden all day." What you SHOULD be thinking is, "At least I'm not trying to dig poo out from under my nails... IT COULD BE WORSE."
And there you have it. Welcome to the daily (if not more often) edition of, It Could Be Worse... Tune in tomorrow to find out what COULD be happening to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home